Disney Junior is Scouting Very Unique Homes THIS WEEK IN ATLANTA!
The Disney Junior digital cable and satellite television network is scouting for a very unique home in metro Atlanta THIS WEEK Tuesday-Thursday June 24-26, 2014 to feature in an upcoming seriesof on air promos that will feature young children embracing the fantasy of being their favorite Disney character in the confines of their lovely home.
Working with Atlanta’s multi-platform design agency Primal Screen as their producing partner, Los Angeles based Disney Junior is planning to film the wide array of promos at a selected metro home over a three day period of filming PLUS one prep and one wrap day – July 15-19, 2014.
Because of the impending July 4th holiday, the required bi-coastal location approvals, prop preparations and the permitting process, all scouting needs to hopefully be finished by this Thursday, June 26th.
The key attributes of the home Disney Junior is hoping to find and film within 30 miles of Atlanta are:
· Approx. 4000 square feet home.
· 2 car garage would be helpful for green screen.
· Nice GREEN GRASS sod yard. Rolling hill a bonus
· Needs wooded- forest like area near or behind…hope to have sidewalk.
· The look is typical American Suburban w/ Pottery Barn & Crate Barrel stylings not Ikea or Modern.
· Wish List includes 4 to 6 bedrooms or rooms that could play as bedrooms for children. Great if they have 3 kids–Cast will be 4 – 6 years of age.
A few more little girls rooms then little boys room.
· Would like to allow wardrobe/mu and bathrooms in house.
· A deep back yard – maybe 25 feet or larger wide. Portion of yard fenced in.
· Nice Large Kitchen and or dining room
· Fantasy request J girls bedroom w/ built in stage .
· Other attribute requests will surface later during pre-production.
As one would expect from any professional film production, Primal Screen as producing partner carries a certificate of insurance and will provide a hold harmless clause in their location contract for selected home and will provide fair compensation for use of the property.
I invite you to contact me via phone or email for your location suggestions if you know of someone who would like to make money and enjoy the youthful fun process of creating these spots for Disney Junior.